Τρίτη 16 Αυγούστου 2016

Stay True to Your Heart - A tag for Words and Paintery

Hello my friends!

Today I want to share with you a mixed media tag for Words and Paintery August Challenge.

''Stay True to Your Heart ''


The moodboard









I used lots of Finnabair mixed media products, 2Crafty chipboards 
and my new addiction the Finnabair acrylic paints. Oh, I really love them! The title is from 7dots studio ''Homegrown Collection''.

With my tag, I'm entering at 7dots July Challenge...


That's all for today!

I hope I gave you a little inspiration! Waiting for you to join us!!!

5 σχόλια:

  1. Το ταγκ ειναι υπεροχο οπως και το quote που διαλεξες...Ελπιζω η καρδια σου λοιπον να ειναι παντα αληθινη και αγνη...Καλη σου επιτυχια...7dots

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Το ταγκ ειναι υπεροχο οπως και το quote που διαλεξες...Ελπιζω η καρδια σου λοιπον να ειναι παντα αληθινη και αγνη...Καλη σου επιτυχια...7dots

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I'm in love again you have a beautiful style thanks for playing at 7Dots Studio Challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Stunning! Loving the rich colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful as ever Mary! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio Challenge this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή