Κυριακή 28 Αυγούστου 2016

''Friends Forever'' - A Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with Video Tutorial

''Friends Forever''

Hello my friends! 
Today I'm sharing a layout I made for 2Crafty Chipboard.

I based this layout on the August challenge over at More than Words Challenge blog
and at Prima Marketing PPP August Challenge. 



I used the following 2Crafty Chipboards...
6" Circle Revolution Frames
Bubble Clumps
Mini Word Set 2
Friendship Mini Word Pack 

 



When I found this beautiful photo on Pinterest, I wanted to create a summery and fresh layout.

The paper I used is from Prima Marketing ''Salvage District'' Collection. To create my background I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mist, several stamps from my stash and the flowers are also Prima Marketing.


I heat embossed the two word titles from the ''Mini Word Set 2'' and the
''Friendship Mini Word Pack'' with 
''Spanish Moss Green'' Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder. The ''Circle Frame'' was treated the same way. 


The ''Bubble Clumps'' were also heat embossed with the ''Desert Moon Turquoise'' Lindy's powder.



 I also made a video tutorial on how I made it.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO

 
Hope you enjoyed it!!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Brilliant interpretation of our challenge Mary. You sure rocked it and I really enjoyed your video too. As always, beautiful work. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. 😄😄

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is stunning I love your composition with the seashells! Thank you for playing with us at More than words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wow - fabulous! Soooo pretty! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words this month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This has got to be the most beautiful picture ever! Fabulous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Your picture is the real eyecatcher on this layout ! Surrounded by well chosen embellishments!Thanks for taking part in the More Than Words challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Μαιρη ειναι υπεροχο!!!!!!! Ευχαριστουμε που επαιξες μαζί μας στο More than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. This is stunning!! Love everything about it! All the best from MTW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Gorgeous piece of art!
    Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Adorable! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή