Τετάρτη 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

''Imagine'' - A Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial

''Imagine''

And this is my second layout for 2Crafty Chipboard... a monochromatic mystery and imaginary one this time...

Here you can see how I made it...


2crafty chipboards used on this layout...
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Angel Wings
6" Clock Face Frames
ATC Words 1


I based it on three challenges...






I used the ''Flirty'' paper from ''Homegrown'' 7dots Studio collection. I applied Graphite texture paste with a stencil and colored my background with the ''Brushed Nickel'' and ''Midnight Rendezvous Raven'' Lindy's Stamp Gang mists. I also made some slpatters with 13arts Silver Splash ink.


I heat embossed the ''Angel Wings'' chipboard, which I cut in half, with ''Queen Sheba's Silver'' and then I sprinkled some Finnabair Art Sugar in ''White'' to make them sparkle. The title and the little stars chippies were treated the same way with the wings chipboards.


 The clock frame was also heat embossed with ''Midnight Pewter'' Lindy's embossing powder.


The flowers and the embellishments are Prima and the metal tag is from Tim Holtz philosophy tags.


I hope I gave you a little inspiration!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

10 σχόλια:

  1. Love it !!!! Thanks for playing at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge ❤️

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Such beautiful work!! Thank you for playing along with our Skrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge this month xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I love the details you've used ♥ Thank you for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Love it, so delicate and shabby!Thank You for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful colours and all the sparkle thing :) Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing with us on Studio 75 blog :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing at Studio 75 challenge! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή