Κυριακή 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

''Always and Forever'' - Layout for Maja Design with a Video Tutorial


Hello Maja funs!

I have a new layout to share with you today. I made a mixed media vintage page using two different collections... ''Vintage Summer Basics'' and ''Vintage Autumn Basics''.

I have also made a Video Tutorial…



As I always do I found this beautiful and romantic photo on Pinterest. So I want to give to the photographer all the proper credits.


This photo is so romantic and inspired me to make a soft romantic layout.

For my background I choose the ''1916'' paper from ''Vintage Summer Basics'' collection and behind my photo I placed some teared pieces from ''1915'' and ''1932'' papers to make some layers.



At first, I gave my paper a coat of clear gesso and then I added some white gesso where I wanted to place my photo. I added some texture to my background with a light paste and two stencils. Then, I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, ''Delphinium Turquoise'' and ''Baby Blue Eyes Aqua'' with some water to make a watercolor effect on my background.


I sprayed my flowers with ''Blazing Sun'' Lindy's Glitz Spritz to make them shine. Then, I made a fussy cutting on some clocks from Vintage Autumn Basics ''No XVI'' paper and added them to my clusters.


All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty. I colored the two flourish pieces with ''Deep Waters'' Finnabair acrylic paint and the ''Forever'' title was heat embossed with ''Golden Angel Wings'' Lindy's embossing powder.


Papers used:



Well, that's all for today...

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope I gave you a little bit of inspiration!


3 σχόλια: