Παρασκευή 1 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Live Happy

Hello everyone!
Happy New Yeal to all!!! 
I wish everyone, 2016 to be a year full of health, love and happy moments!!!

This is my very first post for this year and unfortunately the last one for Scrap Around the World.
I'm so sad... for one year that I joined the challenges i've learned so many things and being on the wall of fame was such a huge honor for me!

I want to thank you all ladies for one more time for your warm comments and your votes!!!

I will definitely miss you all...

So, here is the last moodboard for Scrap Around the World December Challenge, created by a very talented scraper, Valia Katzaki...


And this is my page...


and some close ups...


To design my page I used the sketch from C' est Magnifique kits Club 


I'm also entering Prima Marketing PPP
 
Thank you for stopping by!!!

3 σχόλια:

  1. This is stunning Mary! I love the gold touches. Thanks for playing along throughout the year at SATW.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love love love everything in your layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World this month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wow! I am in love with this layout! Amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month! ♥♥♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή