Παρασκευή 15 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Be a Designer of Your Dreams

Hello everyone!
Last month I was a Top Hat at Scrap Africa Challenge Blog and I was invited to be a guest designer for this month. It was a great honour for me and I want to you all ladies, for voting my page!

The moodboard is very beautiful. Soft colors and amazingly beautiful photos!

What does 2016 hold for you?
What are your hopes and desires?


''Be a Designer of Your Dreams''

That would be my moto for 2016. I want to make my dreams come true this year!!!


And a closer look on some details...


Loved the colors and I enjoyed it sooo much!!!

With this page I want to enter at Scrap of Darkness and Elegance January Challenge with this beautiful moodboard...

I got inspired by the colors and the little roses...

Hope you like it too!!!
Thanks for visiting...

5 σχόλια:

  1. Such a beautiful and soft page Mary and love the sentiment too! The photo is so perfect too! ;-) I really hope and wish for you that all your creative dreams do come true! Also thanking you so much for Guest Designing for us and creating such a fabulous page! xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you, Denise, soooooo much for your kind words and your wishes!!! You are a very sweet and kind person.
      And, as far as it concerns the guest designing, I have to thank you for the opportunity you gave me and your trust in me, from the first time I started scrapping.

      Διαγραφή
  2. This is really beautiful Mary, I love the feeling you've created with the butterflies, you interpreted the moodboard so well! Gorgeous!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Φανταστική σελίδα Μαίρη, μπράβο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή