Κυριακή 31 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Create Art

Hello, hello everyone!!!
I'm here today for another quick post... I will share with you a mixed media canvas I made with no flowers!!! Yes no flowers!!! I don't know how I did that!!! I think this must be my first time...






I used 7dots Studio papers from ''Lost and Found'' Collection, Creative Embellishments chipboards, 13arts mists and Prima Marketing Embellishments.

Challenges Entering
Creative Embellishments January Challenge. I got inspired by the steampunk fee, the lamps and the colors. I used gears and clock hands Chipboards. 


 Words and Paintery January Challenge... loved the color combo...


7dots Studio January Challenge with Industrial theme



Thank you for your time...

13 σχόλια:

  1. What a beautiful piece of art you've created here Mary! I love the mixed media background, the colors, the chippies and the picture wow....just STUNNING! Thank you so much for entering this months challenge at the Creative Embellishments blog and good luck hugs Amy xox

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh WOW! Love all the background textures and layering! Fabulous colors and details! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments January Challenge! :-D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Χαιρομαι που σε βλεπω αυτη τη φορα σε κατι διαφορετικο, χωρις λουλουδια(αλλωστε θα ηταν υπερβολη με μια τοση πολυπλοκη φωτο...) και σε αλλο υφος...Μπραβο Μαιρη καλη επιτυχια & σε ευχαριστουμε για τη συμμετοχη σου στη 7Dots.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This is a very cool creation! I love the picture and the steampunk elements, the crackle background, just gorgeous! Thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. so beautiful canvas ! thank you for your participation :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I don't like and don't use flowers in my projects at all :-)
    And I like Your creation very much!
    Great background! :-)
    Thank You for joining our challenge at Words & Paintery and 7 Dots Studio! :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Fantastic project! Loving the crackles and the colors! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. So much awesome detailsThank you for joining us over at 7Dots for the industrial challenge xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Wonderful work of art Mary! Love the whole look here with the gears...thanks for playing with us at Words & Painterly!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. wonderful project! Thank you do much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Fabulous! Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots for the industrial challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Stunning project! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Fabulous page! Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή