Πέμπτη 2 Αυγούστου 2018

''Stronger Than Yesterday'' - DT Canvas for More Than Words Challenge Blog




Hello dear friends!

I'm back today to share with you my project for the August challenge at More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - YESTERDAY 
Creative Challenge - VINTAGE

I love creating vintage-style projects, and this month's word inspired me to make a canvas with an old photo of a beautiful young woman who lived in the 1900's. I used a sticker that states ''Stronger than YESTERDAY''. I added a fancy antique frame and some lace flowers as part of the VINTAGE creative challenge.


Here are some close ups...
 

 To start, I covered the canvas with clear gesso. Then, I created texture with crackle paste and a stencil and made some stamping here and there.


I added some color with the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' and the ''Clam Bake Beige'' Lindy's Gang sprays.


 I used the Finnabair ''Rustic Brown'' and the ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paints to color the resin frame. After that, I gently rubbed on it with a small brush some ''White Gold'' and ''Rose Gold'' waxes. I've also treated the same way all the Dusty Attic chipboards too.


When everything was glued down, I added some Copper Glass Glitter and Bronze Micro Beads and sprinkled a little glitter too. 
To finish, I made some splatters with white gesso diluted with some water.



That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου