Σάββατο 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Rise and Shine for Scrap Africa February Challenge

Hello!!!

This month's sketch challenge for Scrap Africa is about love and romance. I decide to make a layout not for my husband but for another love i have in my life, the flowers. I can' t live without them and i love to watch them rise and shine.
Besides, this month is full of love and we express our love with flowers.

This is the sketch

and this is my page

Some close ups...



My page was inspired by the great scraper Di Garling, which i admire a lot. I love the way she rips or punches the papers in the side and i though i should give it a try...
I used papers from the 7Dots Studio Collection ''Thoughs Keeper'', Prima blooms, some stamps, modeling paste and mist.

I hope you like it...

8 σχόλια:

  1. amazing page!!!
    thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!!!
    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful page Mary and soooo love those tulips in your photo's! Beautiful blooms on the page too and love that textured heart! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. What a pretty page Mary! and your flower cluster is perfect for the photos. Loving the hesian hearts as well. Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. What a gorgeous cluster of blooms. And those hessian hearts! Great combination. Love the stamped butterflies too. Beautiful layout. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh wow, I'm loving the burlap heart, and those flowers - yum! This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. beautiful flowers! thank you so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή