Σάββατο 31 Ιανουαρίου 2015

My First LO for SATW January Challenge

Hello everyone!!!
Scrap Around The World has this month a very beautifull shabby chic moodboard, that i couldn' t resist to... I had to make a layout for my very first time at this challenge blog.

The moodboard

I was inspired by the beautiful romantic pink roses (my trully love), the soft colours, the old clocks, the lace and honestly... by everything in it.

My Page

I used a Kaisercraft paper from the ''Key to my Heart'' collection with some 7 dots ''Soulmates'' papers, lots of prima flowers, some stamps, embellishments and that was the result!!!

I hope you like it!!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the colours and so cute and precious photo!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πανέμορφη σελίδα, μπράβο σου! Ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου στο SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. What a wonderful page!! Loving all the sweet pinks and details! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Beautiful work, a lot of sweetness in your page !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautifuk work! So pure and elegant and I like the colours!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. So soft and delicate! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. What an adorable page! Love the photo! Great background stamping and flower clusters! All the best from SATW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. All those beautiful flowers! LOVE! thank you for sharing and joining in with SATW xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή