Σάββατο 30 Ιουλίου 2016

''Dream'' - A mixed media canvas for 2Crafty Chipboard with a video tutorial

''Dream''

Hello everyone!
Here is my decind project for 2Crafty Chipboards.


These are the 2Crafty Chiboards I used...


ATC Words 1
ATC Butterflies
ATC Flourish 2
Flower Doilies
Leafy Shrub Set 1

I have based my canvas on the July challenge at Prima Marketing PPP.




This time, I decided not to coat my chipboards with gesso as I usually do.
Instead, I painted them directly with Finnabair acrylic paints and the result was amazing. 
I really loved the result... I wish I could show you how they shine!


I painted the chipboards I used from the ''ATC Flourish 2'' 
and from the ''Leafy Shrub Set 1'' with ''Deep Waters'' acrylic paint.


I heat embossed the butterfly chippies from the ''ATC Butterflies'' 
with Rankers Distress Powder ''Scattered straw''. 


I also painted my flower doily from the ''Flower Doilies'' chipboard set 
with acrylic paint in ''Royal Red'' this time.


I treated my title word from ''ATC Words 1'' the same way as the Flower Doily. 

 I also have a video tutorial on how I made this layout.


Well, that's all from me today...
Thank you for your time!

1 σχόλιο: