Τετάρτη 30 Μαρτίου 2016

Enjoy Freedom

Hello my friends
I'm here today to show you a spring canvas this time.






I was inspired by spring and used flowers and mists in pale tones. Lindy's Stamp Gang mists (Ocean Breeze Blue, Salt Water Taffy, Ponderosa Pines Olive), Finnabair Art Basics and Ingredients, Prima blooms and Creative Embellishments Chipboard.

Challenges Entering

Lindy's Stamp Gang March Challenge


Berry71bleu March Challenge


Creative Embellishments March Challenge


I used Heart Flourish Chipboard and for twist... I'm lucky just because I have my family, my kids and all the people that I love around me and I feel sooo happy and blessed for that.

Mixed Media Place March Challenge... Dream on...


Thank you for your time...

5 σχόλια:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous canvas it breaths spring! I really love the colors and the design this makes me happy thank you so much for entering the monthly challenge at Creative Embellishments and good luck hugs Amy xox

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. So stunning, soft and beautiful Mary! Gorgeous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Thank you for taking part in the Mixed Media Place Challenge! Good Luck

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Beautiful mix for your different challenges!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή