Δευτέρα 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Wonderful

Hello my friends!
Last month I was on the Top 3 at Bumaga-maraka Challenge Blog and this month I'm invited to be a guest designer. Thank you ladies so much!!! 







Here is the wonderful sketch that inspired me to create my page... 


I changed it a little bit (flipped horizontal), because I wanted to match my photo with my paper design. I used my favorite Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and Brushed Pewter Distress Stain Spray on my background, then I applied light paste mixed with Antique Silver Art Sugar using a stencil, some stamps and my background was ready. Hit embossed my chipboards and glued my clusters. Finally some splatters and that was all. 

Hope I inspired you to join the challenge!!!

Entering Challenges



Creative Embellishments

Twist: White space

I was inspired by the chain inside the heart and used Flourish 17 and Wings Set 4 chipboards.

Thank you for your time...


13 σχόλια:

  1. Another amazing layout Mary. So many beautiful elements including that fab photo. So glad to have you join us here at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow fabulous! I'm in love ! Thank you for your participation to more than words challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wow fabulous! I'm in love ! Thank you for your participation to more than words challenge.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Oh I love this! Your background work is amazing! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words this month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. An EXQUISITE layout Mary.... Thanks for joining us over @ More Than Words this month! xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Stunning page! Beautiful composition and interesting elements! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Beautiful page! So elegant! Thanks for joining along with the MTWC. Please feel free to check out my sample for the challenge: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2016/02/wonderful.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Gorgeous page! So many beautiful details to look at! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Wow!!!
    Your proyects are magicals!!! And this one is magical too and sensational, Fabulous......Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!
    Xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Καταπληκτική σελίδα Μαίρη, γεματη υφες και λεπτομέρειες! Ευχαριστουμε που επαιξες μαζί μας στο More than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Stunning layout - absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Challenge at Creative Embellishments this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Mary, I want to say just WoW! It's gorgeous! We are happy to see you in Fabrika Decoru links)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή