Σάββατο 31 Οκτωβρίου 2015

My Angel

Hello everyone!!!
Today I'll show you, a layout I made for some challenges... Scrap Around the World has a colorful moodboard and I couldn't resist to...

I was inspired by the colors and the quote.... I wanted to show with my page, my reason for being thankful for.... my three children... my love...


 some details...


With this page, I'm entering Prima Built a Page October Challenge as i used the sketch, which i flip it...


As the colors match with the Lindy's Stamp Gang October Challenge, I'm entering there too...


I used Golden Angel Wings embossing powder, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Autumn Maple Crimson, Ponderosa Pines Olive mist and the same pigment powders. Don't they look fantastic? I love how they shine!!!

That's all for now!
Thank you for stopping by...

4 σχόλια:

  1. What a stunning page - and gorgeous photo too! Fabulous background work with wonderful details too. Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful layout! Your photo is stunning! Touches the heart! Awesome detail in your background! All the best from SATW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πολύ όμορφη και εντυπωσιακή σελίδα!!!!!!!!!!! Όλες οι λεπτομέρειες δένουν μεταξύ τους στο σημείο που γίνονται ένα σύνολο, το ένα στοιχείο συνεχίζει το άλλο!!! Καλή επιτυχία στις προκλήσεις!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Simply beautiful ! Wonderful ! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang ! Love, Marta xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή