Σάββατο 28 Νοεμβρίου 2015

From this Moment

Hello my friends
Today I'm so happy because I'll show you my new lay out as a Guest Designer, for second time this month, in Bumaga-maraka Blog. I have to thank you, ladies, one more time for that great honor.

Here is the November sketch...

And this is my layout...

And some close ups...

My layout is about in every girls life... the wedding day! When I found my photo I decided to go vintage. I don't do that style very often even thought I love it. So I used my favorite Prima papers from Timeless Memories Collection with some old laces, earth tone colors from Lindy's Stamp Gang Autumn Leaves mist set. I heat emboss the clipboards with two colors to give then a rust effect... and that was the result!

With my pages I participate in the following challenges

- Berry71bleu ''Vintage November'' Challenge


- Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo November Challenge - Leaves


- 7dots Studio November Challenge - Vintage


- Lindy's Stamp Gang November Challenge

Products used:
Cattail Copper Brown, Ponderosa Pines Olive from Autumn Leaves Magicals 
Golden Angel Wings embosing powder
Desert Moon Turquoise embosing powder
Midnight Copper embosing powder

Hope you like it!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Beautiful composition. Love the skeleton leaves! Thank you for joining us over at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Stunning colors, great composition - really beautiful LO! Thank you for playing with us at scrapki-wtyzwaniowo :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Gorgeous page Mary...always love your pages and creations! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us over at Scrapki-Wyzwniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Gorgeous page! Love the details! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. beautiful layout.Thank you for playing along with us at7Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Gorgeous page! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Stunning page and stunning photo! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Layout is great! Thank you for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo and Berry71Bleu. For 7 Dots Studio challenge you should use at list one 7 Dots Studio products, that I cannot see :(

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή