Τρίτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Little Story

Hello my dear friends!!!
I'm here today to share with you my latest layout, inspired by a retro and poetic moodboard that Scrap Around the World has this month. As i saw it i knew i had to scrap it. I love the colors, the romantic style, the script that reminds me something old.
Here it is...

and this is my page...

and some details...
 

To design my page i used the Sketch # 147 from Sketchabilities...

I'm also entering at...
7dots Studio September Challenge - Frame it...


Blog studio75.pl Challenge #9 , in which we have to use flowers. I used lots...

That's all for tonight...
Thank you for stopping by...

13 σχόλια:

  1. Beautiful LO and gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Studio75 and good luck!
    Lady E Studio75 DT
    www.scrapartbyladye.blogspot.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful page! Love the colors, the background and those gorgeous flowers! All the best from SATW! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Oh just stunning!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Wow, wow!!!! Amazing composition, I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. So gorgeous, love your detail work. Thanks so much for joining us at SATW

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Amazing LO! And so beautiful colors! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Around the World! ♥♥♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Stunning and romantic page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. So romantic! :-)
    Thank You so much for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio this month! :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Such a pretty layout!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Such a very beautiful page Mary! I have signed up to follow your blog!! Thanks for playing along at 7 Dots Studio as well as at Scrap Around The World!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you, Helen, so much for your lovely comment! I'm very glad you have signed up to my blog... It's an honor for me!!!

      Διαγραφή
  11. Thank you, ladies, for your lovely comments!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή