Σάββατο 14 Μαρτίου 2015

Everyday Life

Hello everyone!!!

I'm back for a very quick post, today. This month, Scrap Africa has a beautiful sketch challenge and Berry71bleu has a very inspirational moodboard. I loved them both and i combined them for my page.

This is the sketch...

This is the moodboard...

And this is my page...

...some close ups




With this page i'm also entering 7dots Studio challenge which is about hearts.

The inspirational circle...

I used 7Dots Studio Collection ''Thoughs Keeper''.

I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by...

13 σχόλια:

  1. HI wow this is beautiful. Love the colours, the details, the background and of course all the flowers !thank you so much for joining our challenge this month at Berry71Bleu x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing at 7Dots Studios challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Beautiful layout. I love the gorgeous blooms. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Such a pretty layout. I love all the layers and the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Such a gorgeous layout! I love the pretty colors and beautiful details! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Fabulous!!!!
    Love all beauty details!ñthanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Wow....love the blooms, styling and layering on your page! Really so beautiful! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Fabulous colors! The blooms are beautiful! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. So many gorgeous details and colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. As I said above.... a real beauty! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Your layout is so beautiful!! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu and 7 Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή